Home  / Buy Now  / Tutorials  / Forums  

CAANOO

Started on Friday 7/15/2011 12:44:54 AM by JONN

Home / Forums / CAANOO

I HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS DRAGED AND DROP THE MAME FILE INTO BOTH THE APPS FOLDER AND THE GAME FOLDER BUT WHEN I TURN ON MY MACHINE IT DOESNT SEE THEM AT ALL

Showing Replies Page of 1 

JONN Says:
Monday 7/18/2011 1:53:10 AM

hi guys i downloaded the yoshi emulator and when i opened the games folders the emulators were there.i put heaps of roms in the mame rom folder,but when i loaded the mame4all emulator only a third of the games were on the list.Two games i was after were wwf wrestlefest and wwf superstars of wrestling.The two roms were in the mame rom folder. what am i doing wrong they are the ones i want to play the most.the just dont appear on the mame4all games list

jonn Says:
Friday 7/15/2011 11:24:53 PM

thanks for replying so quick ill try a caanoo one.so do i still need to put the mame into the apps file and game file or just the game file

Nck Says:
Friday 7/15/2011 3:20:30 PM

Have you tried the version of MAME4ALL ported specifically for the Caanoo? (the versions on this site are geared for the Wiz)...

Note: All times displayed are UTC - 7

Useful Stuff

Follow Me On Twitter
http://twitter.com/gp2xwizinfo

Downloads & Resources
OpenHandhelds.org Wiz File Archive

Wiz Size Comparison (click for full size)
gp2x wiz dimensions relative size

Navigation
Home
Buy Now
Tutorials
Forums

Portable emulation for thousands of different games
Please note: This web site is for informational purposes. We do not sell or manufacture any products.
Copyright © 2018 GP2XWiz.info. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use & Privacy Policy