Home  / Buy Now  / Tutorials  / Forums  

Game Boy Advance Roms not Working

Started on Monday 1/10/2011 5:43:29 PM by kbaker13

Home / Forums / Game Boy Advance Roms not Working

I have the gpsp emulator but I have only gotten 2 roms to work so far (Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Metroid Zero Mission). Every other rom I have tried so far just kicks me back to the main screen for the wiz when I try to play them. Anyone have any advice? Are these just bad roms, or ones that wont work for the wiz. I have specifically tried Sonic Advance and Wario land 4 with no luck.

Showing Replies Page of 1 

Nck Says:
Monday 8/1/2011 5:45:43 PM

Thanks for the feedback, now I can guess why I'm having issues playing Big Mother Truckers

YourGrandma Says:
Monday 8/1/2011 2:31:53 PM

I did a check of the (obsolete) dev blog of gpsp http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/, especially the most recent entry, i think i got what's going on.

It seems the issue is that some gameboy advance games aren't supported by gpsp because they use a specific function ( which can be only be fixed with some hacks, like Exophase said, but it doesn't fix the whole issue.

I guess it's better when someone should look to the code of VisualBoyAdvance and copy some usuable code to gpsp for fixing it.

Note: All times displayed are UTC - 7

Useful Stuff

Follow Me On Twitter

Downloads & Resources
OpenHandhelds.org Wiz File Archive

Wiz Size Comparison (click for full size)
gp2x wiz dimensions relative size

Buy Now

Latest Tweets

Portable emulation for thousands of different games
Please note: This web site is for informational purposes. We do not sell or manufacture any products.
Copyright © 2018 GP2XWiz.info. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use & Privacy Policy